Sunday, September 21, 2014

Eventing Armband from Eventing in Color!

 Today I received an XC armband from Sarah at Eventing in Color. These armbands are mandatory for both jumping and cross country in an eventing and are also needed for Pony Club activities as well. They contain all necessary medical information so if you happen to get injured, the medics can know who you are and are useful in any equestrian activity. Thanks Sarah! If you are in need of them, go over to her blog. She sells them for a good price and it is nice to support our blogging community. Here are some pictures of me trying it out. Thanks again, Sarah!


 



2 comments:

  1. nice! you're official now :) and you reminded me i need to fill mine out before our first event next week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post! I love to hear from and interact with my readers; it's what makes blogging worth it, so please comment and let me know what you think.