Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pictures of Chester Potential Lease Horse


Here's some pictures from my lesson with Chester!

Beautiful



 

He makes me look small! 


I love his cute face!
You might be able to tell just from pictures but his walk and trot are forward and nice.




Circle at B 
Continuing the circle
Heading towards C

20m circle at C 
Continuing the circle


 I think leasing Chester would be an excellent idea. He seems like a friendly horse and is a joy to ride. His gaits, too, are forward and smooth because of his dressage training. I know he has a lot to teach me and I think we are going to be able to work out this lease. Yay! Here's a link to my post about the lesson.






2 comments:

  1. He looks like a really nice horse! I hope you get to lease him!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post! I love to hear from and interact with my readers; it's what makes blogging worth it, so please comment and let me know what you think.