Sunday, April 27, 2014

Lots of Pictures from Saturday's Eventing Show

  I have lots of great pictures from the show Sarah went to Saturday. You can read the write-up here, or look at the pictures I took of Sarah and Bohemian. The following photos are from her dressage class.



 






 After hanging out for several hours once the dressage was over, I watched Sarah do cross country. The pictures are a bit far away, but you can see them more clearly when you enlarge the photo.

In Bohemian's stall before cross country.
I love this one! Notice the magenta and black cross country colors people voted for  before the show.

Warmup. 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post! I love to hear from and interact with my readers; it's what makes blogging worth it, so please comment and let me know what you think.