Monday, January 13, 2014

OTTB Success Stories

 I had an idea that at least once a month, I will feature an OTTB success on my blog about another blogger and her OTTB. A success story doesn't have to be about a blue ribbon winner, just a Thoroughbred successfully transitioned from the racing life to that of a riding horse. Basically, I want to hear the story of how you met your OTTB, some major challenges you have faced, where you are now, and where you are going.

 If you are want to participate or want more information, email me and tell me your story. For those of you who have more than one OTTB, you can tell me about both of them, and I might feature both of their stories in the post. On January 31, I will select a pair to spotlight from all the emails sent, and every month throughout the year I'll do the same. My email is paola.pedranti@gmail.com. Also, could you please spread the word about it on your own blog. I thought this would be a fun thing to do and want everybody to know about. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post! I love to hear from and interact with my readers; it's what makes blogging worth it, so please comment and let me know what you think.