Friday, December 6, 2013

Five Day Challenge, Day 5

21. Favorite classes to watch
 I love watching jumper classes of all kinds. It's exciting to see the horses soar over a jump, then turn tightly and take off several strides away from the previous jump. Basically, I love all jumper classes. Jumpers amaze me.

I don't know who this is, but this picture is awesome.
22. What's in your cooler at horse shows?
 I don't show yet, but I would probably bring lots of water and, if I am staying there all day, some healthy snacks, such as fruit and sandwiches with lunch meat. Of course, I would bring treats for the horse to eat when we are done.

23. One thing about showing(or riding in general) you wish you could change?
 I would want there to be more English riding shows in my area. Mostly, I hear of rodeos going on nearby, but I have only heard of a few shows with English classes that are nearby us. Maybe if I look around more I'll find one I can go to when I have my own horse and start showing.

24. Your ringside crew
 I don't show yet, but every time I do a lesson my parents are always there, watching. They are very supportive of my riding and I'm sure they'll do the same once I go start showing.

25. Best prizes
 I love any type of prize, no matter what it is. Ribbons are nice, especially if they are blue, but to me the best prize is the fact that I gave it my all and did well.

7 comments:

  1. Not sure where in Cali you live, but there's lots of english in this state! What big town are you near/live in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this challenge! Good answers! You are wise beyond your years! I wish I had more local dressage shows where I live... It is mostly western stuff here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love jumpers too :) Sounds like you have really nice supportive parents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. It's really cool that they support my passion.

      Delete
  4. I am so lucky to have both my parents support my riding. Even though I live in a different city now, they still come to several shows each year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cool that they come to some of your shows. Having supportive parents is great.

      Delete

Thank you for reading this post! I love to hear from and interact with my readers; it's what makes blogging worth it, so please comment and let me know what you think.